Saturday, November 5, 2011

Checking in

I've been pretty busy, with a lot of little things.  I re-rowked and refinished a rocking chair for a friend. There's a case for a tall clock that I built. The case came in a kit that was woefully designed, and left little hope for success in the hands of most amateurs. So, I gave it a good going over, and some modification, and it's going to be delivered on Sunday. In exchange, I'm getting 10 more clock movements for clocks like the shelf clock that I just wrapped up. And an 8 foot wide baby gate is getting wrapped up soon for another friend whose baby just started crawling. In the near future, I'll be working on a couple of screen doors, building a small slab table to wrap up another job, and I'm going to start making 10 small shelf clocks, like the one I just wrapped up, to be put up for sale. A lot of little stuff. But I really don't mind. I'm busy. That's good enough for me for now.

No comments: