Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Frustrated

So, the other day, I received an email, indicating some interest in my coffee tables. I was pretty happy about that.  Since then, there have been a few emails back and forth. I wasn't sure if they were going to bite, or not.

Well, several emails later, they asked if I'd ever shipped to China, or Malaysia, or other Asian countries. I said no, they said no problem.

But I was feeling a little weird about the whole thing. So, I googled the company, followed by the word 'scam.'

And there they were... apparently there are people out there trying to scam artists out of their money. The details aren't very convoluted, but they're enough to make me feel bummed about the whole thing. I haven't heard much from the apparent scammers recently, we'll see what happens.

Bummer.

No comments: